Skip to main content


Insurance is a vital form of financial protection in case something untoward happens. You should insure your property against all-risks, most mortgage lenders will require this anyway. You should also insure your personal possessions separately – though many lenders offer comprehensive contents cover which is worth thinking about.

There are now many types and variations of mortgage, but the minimum we would recommend would be mortgage protection insurance just in case anything should happen to you when it should, at least, pay off the outstanding mortgage.

This is an important aspect of any house purchase, and you must take good advice. Our financial adviser will be able to show you various schemes tailored to suit your individual requirements. Remember, the house becomes your responsibility from exchange of contracts so you ought to insure from that point in time, just in case.

back to search menu

home - management & lettings - chartered surveyors & valuers - estate agents - meet the team - contact us - our location - properties

Brown & Brand, 221 London Road, Hadleigh, Essex SS7 2RD | site map
Website Design By Oldroyd Publishing.